Spend your summer in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania while working at a children's sleep-away summer camp. A private, American Camping Association accredited camp, Lake Greeley Camp is seeking highly motivated, energetic registered nurses, certified nursing assitants, or nursing students ready to take on the challenge and excitement of a summer camp expereince. Call today at 570-842-3739.
Who are we looking for:
- Registered Nurses (RN's)
- Licensing Practitioner Nurse (LPN's)
- Lake Greeley Camp will have at least two or three nurses on the camp grounds at all times during the camp season.
- Nurses, for the most part, remain at the infirmary to respond to illnesses, injuries, etc. the camper population may incur during the day or evening.
- A nurse will be On Call at night, so if there are any campers that need medicine or a check up, a nurse will always be available.
- Nurses distribute medications and vitamins of all types from the infirmary to campers who have need of them or take them according to a certain schedule.
Dates during the summer:
Multiple weeks of employment available that suit your scheduling needs.
Full operating season for the 2017 year is June 25th to August 18th.
— 2 week, 4 week, 6 week, or full 8 week employment available.
- Competitive Salary for all weeks of employment.
- Meals, lodging and laundry service are provided free of charge.
- Private living accommodations.
- Free camp tuition for children of staff members.
- Staff members are invited to our winter reunion held in January of the next year.
Contact us to inquire about a position today at 570-842-3739 or you can fill out a Nurse Application Here