Lake Greeley Camp is a private, coed, overnight, summer camp located in the Pocono Mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania. Accredited by the American Camp Association, Lake Greeley Camp is owned and operated by the Buynak Family, who have provided campers fun-filled, safe summer experiences for over 50 years.
Whether a first-time, an experienced day or overnight camper, with our mature, caring staff, exciting trips, special events, great evening activities and daily program, your child is guaranteed a summer camp experience they will draw upon and remember.
- Lake Greeley Camp specializes in creating a positive camp experience for first-time campers!
- Lake Greeley Camp accommodates boys and girls ages 6-15 and has a limited enrollment of 275 campers. We offer many variations of 2, 4, 6 and 8-week sessions to fit any kind of summer schedule. In addition, we have custom sessions that can tailor to your specific scheduling needs.
- Our campsite is located on a private 250-acre estate in Greeley, Pennsylvania.
We're about 85 miles from New York City and 140 miles from Philadelphia.
- Our daily program is made up of over 60 different daily activities!
Campers entering the 5th grade and older participate in an elective program in which they choose their activities each day. Junior campers, children entering the 4th grade and younger, participate in a cabin-structured program under the direct supervision of a cabin counselor.
- Our evening activities and special events are awesome. We feature a different evening activity each night and have daily themes, trivia and competitions galore! It really is non-stop fun!
- Lake Greeley Camp features a mature and nurturing staff with over 35 experienced adult staff members and 85 college-aged counselors selected by our full-time directors.
- More than anything else, Lake Greeley Camp is a summer camp about fun. We make fun our number one priority every summer!
SUMMER: 222 Greeley Lake Rd, Greeley, PA 18425 p. 570.685.7196
WINTER: P.O. Box 219, Moscow, PA 18444 p. 570.842.3739